Friday, May 23, 2008

Beware

Hi !
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a phone call from Channel 6 and was asked if we were soliciting for $$. This I have to tell you is NO! Please I encourage you to donate but what we are looking for is t-shirts, sleep pants and personalized cards. I know some of you don't have time to go shopping and would like to just give the money. I have from a few personal friends taken their dollars and purchased sleep pants. If it were not the fact they were friends I would have sent them to A+ Uniform REsale in Tulsa who has the set up and the connections to take money and have an accurate accounting. Please do not be swayed by anyone calling you and asking for money for this project. They are not doing so with our blessing or knowledge. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer just call. 918-232-3796
THankS!

No comments: